Maype Canteras - Privacy

We use cookies or similar technologies of our own or of third parties (partners) in order to store or access device information, to facilitate access to resources and services, for analytical purposes, to improve products and services, to show personalised advertising based on a profile drawn up from your browsing habits and to measure the performance of advertisements and content.

You can accept all cookies by clicking on "Accept" or reject them or configure their use in "Settings". For more information see our Privacy and Cookies Policy.


Reject all

Maype Canteras - Privacy

Below, we show you the own and third party (partner) cookies of the website and the purpose for which each one is used. Choose whether you want this website to use cookies or related technologies by ticking the boxes enabled for each of the categories or by clicking on "Accept". You can also reject all cookies at the bottom of the box by clicking "Reject all" and only Necessary Technical Cookies will be set.

More information on our Privacy and Cookie Policy.


Session Cookies - Strictly Necessary

These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it.
This is required by our website in order to function correctly and cannot be deactivated.

Cookies to view Google maps

Google uses a series of cookies that allow the user to navigate on Google maps where the location of the company has been marked. If you deactivate this cookie, the maps will not be loaded.

Reject all
Contact us

(See conditions)
+34 628 942 762
Book now
Contact us
Terms of sale

Payment facilities:

Make your booking now and choose between two convenient payment methods to confirm your reservation:

Full payment of the stay
Initial payment 30% of the total amount of the stay and the remaining 70% 30 days before your arrival. For this you will be sent a reminder email with instructions on how to make the second payment.

Cancellation fees:

From today until 60 days before arrival flexible cancellation (less management fees 10 % of the booking).
From 59 to 30 days before arrival, 30 % of the total amount of the stay.
From 29 to 15 days before arrival, 50 % of the total amount of the stay.
From 14 to 7 days before arrival, 70% of the total amount of the stay.
From 6 days to the day of arrival, 100 % of the total amount of the stay.

+34 928 762 818
[javascript protected email address]
Av. de Bonn, 1, 35100
San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas
©2024 Casas Pepe